Carpet is a piece of art that instantly enhances the look of your home interior be it your bedroom, living room, study or any other place. Recent studies have shown that people now a days are focusing more at enhancing and beautifying their interior aesthetics by selecting a piece that describes their style and taste as well as goes along with the decor of your place. We at home decor centro have a variety of exactly what you are looking for. We have a rug/ carpet for every room.
The variety that Home decor centro offers for you to choose your rug/carpet online are:
- Handknotted rugs
- Handtufted rugs
- Pebble rugs
- Kelim rugs
- Shag rugs/ shaggy
- Persian rugs
- Moroccan rugs
- Modern rugs
Materials that we use for carpet making are: wool, silk, viscose, jute, leather, cotton etc.
Along with the variety we also offer you, different sizes to choose from. These include : 2×3 ft, 2×6 ft, 3x 5 ft, 4x 6 ft, 5x 8 ft, 6x 9 ft, 8x 10 ft and so on.
Please note: We also make custom rugs/ carpet as per your requirement.
Why choose Home decor centro to buy rugs/ carpet online?
Our family is into carpet making and exporting from generations. Thus giving us an advantage in providing you the best quality and design carpet/ rug at the most affordable price. Also since we are into making carpets since forever we have the facility to provide custom rug/carpet to the customers.
Here are few rug/ carpet placement tips that you should consider when you buy a rug / carpet online.
- First and foremost the carpet /rug size should be right in order to get that perfect feel. An oversize rug looks luxurious, but if you wish to expose some floor, make sure to measure your furniture and then select a rug /carpet accordingly so that at least the front legs of your sofa/ bed rests on the carpet. However, if you have luxury of space an oversize carpet wherein the whole furniture is on the carpet will always get a thumbs up. Small carpet or carpet runners also goes well along the side of the bed. Here are few illustrations of how a rug/carpet can be placed in your interiors.
- Every carpet/ rug is unique and a piece of art crafted by the artisans of India at Home decor centro. Before buying a carpet think that either you want to have a signature style that sets the mood of your room or you want something subtle that matches with your walls and flooring.
- We offer a vast range of colours and designs. Choose the one that best suits you and the style of your room.
- Filter your search according to the budget that you have. But I would recommend to not shy away spending few extra bucks if you really like a piece.
How to maintain a carpet/ rugs?
- Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
- Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
- Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
- Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
- Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
- For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
- Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
- STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards